Boulder city comp dinner Lamp Chops with Ragu of Mushroom onion bacon and spatzle

Big Poppa

Administrator
Big Poppa's Boulder City Comp Friday Dinner
preheat the MAK One Star to 325
Fire up the Hasty Bake to about 325

Seasoned the Allen Brothers Lamb Chops with the prototype Jalalujah Rub (Jalapeno MAple Bacon)
Put the Onions with some Little Louies with pepper and butter and olive oil, the Mushrooms with Big Poppa Double Secret and butter and olive oil. Added the bacon
IMG_1257.jpg

Put the Chops on the top shelf of the Hasty Bake and turned at 10 minutes for a total of 20 minutes on the shelf
IMG_1260.jpg

Took the cooked Spatzle and mixed in the mushrooms onions and bacon and Continued to cook
IMG_1259.jpg

Then raised the Hasty Bakes grill for searing and seared for one minute a side
IMG_1261.jpg

Plated and served Waa Laa!
IMG_1262.jpg

sparky

that looks fantastic. just a great dinner. your a 1st class cook my friend. using the 1star and hasty bake. very cool.

ACW3

BP,
You are the MAN!!! The food you cook and "tease" us with blows us away. You can cook at my house anytime you visit. Your cooks inspire me to cook better and try different things.

Art

Big Poppa

Administrator
thanks sometimes I wonder..Ill post what I consider fairly good stuff and maybe get one comment...thanks for nice words....I only mention that because I think maybe I shouldnt post food.

Top Bottom