drinking ribs

sparky

drinking ribs

i haven't seen my son in the last week or two. so, i got off work yesterday and rode over to where he worked. he came outside and we had a cup of coffee and caught up. i asked what time do you get off work? 5 pm. how about if i cook us up some ribs and you bring the FT. cool, cool. now were talking. my wife and daughter are going out tonight. yes.... a quite house is a happy house.

fired up #336.

pretty003-2.jpg

you know the temp by now.

pretty013.jpg

wanted to make some sparky's and something spicy.

pretty016.jpg

nice and thick.

pretty021.jpg

2 hours into it. its FL time for the sparky ones.

pretty039.jpg

coming out of FL.

pretty047.jpg

the spicy ones i but some sauce on them.

pretty053.jpg

if you want some great spicy sauce try this. its my favorite spicy sauce to use.

pretty043.jpg

these are outstanding.

pretty058.jpg

all cut up. welp, my son showed up. he has a 12 pack of FT on ice in a poor mans ice chest (box lined w/ garbage bag filled w/ ice). out to the patio by the pool.

pretty064.jpg

wow, do not try the spicy ones like this unless you have tums and alot of milk. very, very spicy. chili and squit would like them. it was a great evening w/ my son have a some ribs and a FT. after dinner i went inside and bought out some churchills and bourbon. a fine evening.

Last edited:

sparky

Waa Laa baby...isnt it great to spend time with your kids?

yes it is. my youngest child (23 or 24, ask my wife she knows) is also my only son. it was a nice quite evening swaping stories and planning a fishing trip on the river in a couple of weeks. i had a great time.

Top Bottom