Back to Back Parties - Lots of cooking!

TentHunter

Part 1

Nothing too fancy, just a lot of food cooked over two days for back to back parties. My Daughter's B-Day party was yesterday with a large handful of her friends plus family. Then today was Memorial Day with friends & family.

For my daughters B-Day Party She requested:

Armadillo Egg Poppers (both Jalapenos & sweet peppers)...
B2BPTY01.JPG

Zesty Lemon-Lime Chicken Wings...
B2BPTY02.JPG

and BBQ Burger Sliders & Tater Tots (forgot to get a pick of these on the grill)

All done and served!
B2BPTY03.JPG

B2BPTY04.JPG

Continued -->

TentHunter

Back to Back Parties - Part 2

And now on to the Memorial Day feast. We invited a friend to join us on this special day. He's a retired Master Sergeant who served in both the Army & Airforce (attached by the Army). Most of his friends call him Sergeant Franky. It was an honor to have him join us!

And now on to the Memorial Day feast. We invited a friend to join us on this special day. He's a retired career veteran, a Master Sergeant, who served in both the Army & Airforce (attached by the Army). Most of his friends call him Sergeant Franky. It was an honor to have him join us!

We put on 3 racks of Beef ribs and my mom brought a big pack of western-style pork ribs...
B2BPTY05.JPG

A pot of Apple-Jack Beans went on the Stoven (homemade baked beans with apples, Bacon & some Jack Daniels)...
B2BPTY06.JPG

After foiling the ribs, they were put back on and sauced...
B2BPTY07.JPG

The beans were done so while we waited for the ribs to finish, we put on some Italian Sausage for sliders...
B2BPTY08.JPG

Everything is done so lets get the ribs sliced (boy do I like the convenience of the disposable cutting mats)!
B2BPTY09.JPG

TIME TO EAT (that's Sarge in the background ready to dig in)!!!
B2BPTY10.JPG

The 24 Italian Sausage Sliders disappeared quickly!
B2BPTY11.JPG

Look at that smoke ring! High humidity today.
B2BPTY12.JPG

What a great two days of cooking & time spent with family & friends. I am truly blessed!

Top Bottom