Creamy Cheesy Seafood Enchiladas

Tatonka3A2

Started out by sauteing some green onions and garlic in some butter until they were tender. Then added some broth and clam juice and brought those to a boil. In the meantime I got all my seafood players into a pan for smoking – 2lbs of shrimp, 1lb of scallops and 1lb or crab meat roughly chopped. Once the broth and clam juice came to a boil I added that to the seafood along with some white pepper and Soileau’s. I let this smoke at 170° for about 30mins using Oak pellets. Once the seafood was all cooked I drained the liquid (keeping for the next step) and put the seafood back on the Yoder to get some more smoke while I was making the sauce.

Melted butter and stirred in flour until it was smooth. Add in milk and reserved cooking liquid from step one. Bring back to a boil and cook for about 2 mins until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in cream and shredded parmesan cheese.

Once cheese is melted - spoon some to the bottom of your 9x13 pan so your enchiladas don’t stick.

Next add your seafood to the sauce. Spoon some of the Yummy goodness onto your burrito shells.

Add all the rolled up burritos to your pan.

Top burritos with remaining sauce.

Next, add more cheese!! What else!! And back to the Yoder to heat through and get some smoke.

Plated up with some spanish rice.

One of my favorite meals just got better with some smoke!! This was the first time making it on the Yoder and it will be made there every time now!! Nothing like some seafood love!!!

TentHunter

We have a restaurant here that does something very similar and they are killer good. Tonya, these look even better!

These are now on my list!

Top Bottom