Thin sliced Ribeye on Grill grate

MrSS396

First time using the grates on the Memphis Pro. The Ribeye was thin sliced for sandwiches and seasoned with Big Poppa's Double Secret Steak Rub ! I preheated to 375°

ThinslicedRibeyeonGrillgrate.jpg

Turned them after 3 minutes

ThinRibeyeafterturning.jpg

And then finished them off

TimeforaRibeyesandwich.jpg

Can't wait to do some regular thickness steaks !

Big Poppa

Administrator
looks good but let me give you a hint...with thin steaks highewr heat and shorter time....also make sure that you are really at temp...to get the right sear you are going to need at least 450....try 500 next time and a minute a sinde then thirty seconds....

MrSS396

looks good but let me give you a hint...with thin steaks highewr heat and shorter time....also make sure that you are really at temp...to get the right sear you are going to need at least 450....try 500 next time and a minute a sinde then thirty seconds....

Thanks Poppa, I will try that next time I do the sandwich thicknes steak. What do you recommend fro a regular thickness steak?

Big Poppa

Administrator
reverse sear...smoke at 250 until about 120...pull jack the memphis up to 500 and a minute a side or 45 serconds and cross hatch you sear marks on each side.

MrSS396

reverse sear...smoke at 250 until about 120...pull jack the memphis up to 500 and a minute a side or 45 serconds and cross hatch you sear marks on each side.

Will do ! Thanks for the advice to a new pellet smoker ! Who by the way loves his Memphis Pro and this web site !!

Top Bottom