My name is Big Happy and I am a pellet smoker!

BigHappy

My name is Big Happy and I am a pellet smoker!

Been smoking on a WSM and wasn't getting any sleep :)

Researched pellet smokers for a long time and ended up with what I believe is the best... MAK :)

I've been under the weather since I got it, so all I've had the chance to cook on it is Papa Murphy's pizza...it was outstanding...can't wait to see what this thing can do!

I appreciate this site a lot...Thanks for having me!

jimsbarbecue

Welcome
Like some others I have a WSM that I used before our MAK Grills. Still use from time to time I think to remind me how great pellet smoking is.

CarterQ

Welcome aboard, wait'll you get a chance to put that MAK through its paces, it will blow your sock off.

KyNola

Welcome BH. You chose wisely when choosing a MAK. You surely won't be disappointed when you really get to put it through it's paces. As for that Papa Murphy Pizza, I use mine to cook pizzas on all the time. Love 'em!

scooter

Welcome to PelletSmoking BigHappy! Great choice in cooker and vendor! You will be even more happy when you're cookin on yer MAK!

ACW3

Welcome BH! I have a MAK and thoroughly enjoy it. Be careful, after your family, friends and neighbors taste what you have been cooking you will not get any rest. EVERYONE who has tasted anything off my MAK has pestered me for more! A nice problem to have, as long as they are at least paying for the food. Enjoy and good luck. Be sure to share your cooking experiences. That is how we all learn.

Art

Top Bottom