din din time w/ Hazel

sparky

i love Hazel. i believe her and #336 are going to make a great couple.

ribs011.jpg

got some annies, swine & bovine rub and some tatonka dust. yes i am dreaming about football.

ribs028.jpg

pretty tri tip

ribs030.jpg

for the 1st time in my life i wrapped the tri and put in frig overnight. i seen muebe do this all the time. he's pretty good cook. thought i would try it.

ribs032.jpg

everyone in the pool. i'm using oak pellets in my cast iron pot.

tris004.jpg

rotate.

tris010.jpg

oh ya, were done.

tris015.jpg

do you see the smile on my face.

tris021.jpg

if you don't eat you meat you can't have any pudding. how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat.

tris023.jpg

the end.

Last edited:

squirtthecat

Looks fantastic. I've got some Tatonka Dust that I need to try out.

how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat.

:D:D:D

I've been waiting for the right moment to slide that into a post, and you beat me to it!!

Sparky, another great cook! Your first picture is what I dream about at night and I only have half the dream!

Curious how you like letting the seasoned meat sit overnight in the fridge? I have never done that.

TentHunter

Hazel & #336 do look awful nice sitting next to each other, like they belong together.

I'll take a plate and definitely some of that corn (if there's any left).

sparky

spark what got into you you loved the one stars.....dont you need a smoker at the new house?

the new house is for us to move into. we are going to rent this one out. #336 & Hazel are going w/ us. i have found out lately that since i cook everything on the shelf i like the head room in the 2 star and the room. plus i can only afford to get 1 of the new drip pans. :cool:

Top Bottom