chuckie to the rescue

sparky

welp, i've been loving chuckies lately. alot. they is so many different flavor profiles you can come up w/. see what you started bent. so i made one up to feed me for the week for my lunches (i'm out already).

fired up #336 and away we go.

tris028.jpg

got some sweet lou's roast rub (that someone send me. thank you someone) and some swine & bovine rub (love this stuff).

tris033.jpg

set to smoke for 2 hours then 250° for the ride.

tris042.jpg

set #336 to 250°. pretty good if ya ask me.

tris047.jpg

cut up a onion and a peeled apple w/ some more rubs on it. make some juice mixture (1/2 cup 4 men & pig spicy, 1/4 cup kids beer, 1/4 apple cider v) to pour on top.

tris053.jpg

good color.

tris054.jpg

oh, yummy.

tris058.jpg

so this is what i put together for my lunches for the last 3 days. the same thing everyday (if its not broke don't fix it). remember a couple of days ago i made some HB corn and potatoes. i used that too.

food003.jpg

oh ya.

food014.jpg

i ate the 1st one. on to the 2nd and 3rd one.

food016.jpg

thanks for looking. it was very very good. making another one tonight.

Last edited:

sparky

Sparky, what IT did you pull the chuck? I'm running to the freezer to pull one out.

i don't remember. over 200° i believe. if the the probe goes in good its done. i take them normally between 195 - 215. its done when its done.

TentHunter

Chuckie to the rescue... Chuckie looks tasty!

I'll have some, with lots of the juice, over top some of those taters please. Oh, and some good bread for dipping ;).

CMack1

That sure does look fantastic. Never tried a chuck on the smoker. Think I just found plans for this weekend.

Top Bottom