father's day gifts from my kids

sparky

well, i have a great fathers day. i ate well, drank well and really enjoyed having my kids around. no boyfriends or girlfriends. just us.

i got 6 of these stainless steel containers awhile back. my kids got me 4 more (i am cutting down my spice cabinet to only 10 spices. sparky's ten spice rack. way easier).

fathersday009.jpg

BP rubs will take 3 of the 10 spots i got. one rub comes from north dakota, one from north carolina and one from illionos/louisiana.

i got a fat separator (ya, been wanted one. thanks for the idea bent.) and a popper tray (one more time, ya).

fathersday004-1.jpg

the best part was that my 3 kids & 1 grandson chipped in and bought me a new Mak 2 Flame Zone Kit. oh my gosh. i'm jumping up and down (and it doesn't look pretty). how cool is that.

my office.

fathersday029.jpg

welp, my breakfast. yumms.

fathersday011.jpg

thats not just orange juice in that glass. ;)

well, just to let you know it wasn't the only glass i had either. :p

all in all. a great father's day. :cool:

Last edited:

Pappymn

With an office like that, who wouldn't run to work everyday. Please don't tell me you cooked that breakfast on a grill? That looks incredible, and is my wife's favorite breakfast.

Sounds like an awesome day.

ACW3

Nice haul, Sparky!!

My wife thinks I need to "thin out" my spice collection. Not ready, yet. Maybe one of these days.

Art

fishingbouchman

Can't wait until my kids get older so they can buy me stuff with their money. But not too fast....we are having too much fun now at this age. Finally someone at my IQ I can relate to. Going to be sad next year when she turns 5 and passes me.

Top Bottom