My version of a Greek Kabob

Tatonka3A2

I wish I would have seen the "theme" this week before we went to the grocery store. Oh well maybe next time.

Wanted to try something different this week and did a spin on a Greek style kabob.

Here are the players -

I removed the meat from the casings in order to shape meatballs and stuff some feta cheese inside. I placed the feta stuffed meatballs into the freezer for about an hour to firm up to making adding to the kabob stick easier.

My assembly line ready to go... I drizzled the olive oil over the mushroom caps and seasoned with BP Desert Gold seasoning.

On the Yoder getting some smoke at 150° for an hour - then bumping the heat up to 275°.

Every time I rotated the kabobs I brushed with the dressing. Here they are just a few minutes before coming off the Yoder.

All done and ready to eat - served with garlic toast and some Garlic & Olive Oil Vermicelli.

This was a VERY good meal - to my surprise Marty even said that it was probably one of the best tasting kabobs he has had.... this coming from a meat a potato guy!! :D

Last edited:

sparky

you got two different types of olives, artichokes, onions, mushroom, red bells and sausage. all the main food groups w/ the pasta. a great meal tanya. yummy all the way. :)

Top Bottom