Heads Up! Two Star Price Increase 1-1-11

Big Poppa

Administrator
If you are on the fence in ordering a MAK...The price is going up on Jan 1. The new pirce is $1,999.00 and the Poppa MAK Pak will be $2,150.00.

Just a heads up...............

Last edited by a moderator:

Eli Lawrence

My understanding is theres going to be some modification to the 2 star, is that the reason for the increase?

Last edited by a moderator:

MAK DADDY

My understanding is theres going to be some modification to the 2 star, is that the reason for the increase?

Actually that has always been the MSRP of the 2 star, we just allowed a lower advertised price for our debut year so consider yourselves lucky :)
There are a few changes for 2011, most significant is a change in the circuit board to allow a plug in blue tooth module for the Remote Boss. This allows us to not have the customers upgrade the programming before using the Remote. The 1 Star already has this new board in it.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Eli have you decided which grill you are getting yet? The MAK will always evolve and the good thing is that Bob and company offer great retrofitting. The board change is not enough to hold off especially if you dont plan on muying the $400.00 remote boss

MAK DADDY

The MAK will always evolve and the good thing is that Bob and company offer great retrofitting. The board change is not enough to hold off especially if you dont plan on muying the $400.00 remote boss

Even if you plan on buying the Remote Boss it doesn't change the price or function it's just easier on us to not have to send out as many componets :)

Yes, we are always innovating and strive to make improvements and accessories work back wards so folks never get left behind :)

scooter

Glad you bumped it BP. Have been taking my friend and neighbor through the MAKs paces the last few weeks. He is sold and wants one so will let him know about your price bump and point him at you.

Top Bottom