Westminster Ca Results 2012

Big Poppa

Administrator
Fun Cook...Had a stringe issue with chicken...it was cooked right just a funny deal

Chicken 17th
Ribs 12th (they were good..just didnt hit)
Pork FIRST! Money Rub and a little something something and a little simply marvelous...
Brisket FIRST Money Rub and some secrets! Strube Ranch This is our fourth 1st in Brisket this year.....

Big Congrats to Left Coast for the RGC...A team Big Poppa is Proud to smonsor

Kite

Firsts are the best!! I am definitely going to have to take a road trip one of these fine days and experience the fun for myself.

Big Poppa

Administrator
weve had a few gcs meat just a strange season....We changed everything this year and actually think we have cooked better than last year...we are just trying to fininsh in the top 20 in any category in KCBS...We got close last year in Pork and Chicken...Just missed chicken.
We have had some great cooks just not all four meats.....which is sort of important! hehehehe

Big Poppa

Administrator
Hey Sparky Joe quit at the end of last year...two babies...Brad quit this week...has one more comp then he is moving to Oregon...just be Jody and I!

RickB

Sorry to hear about your team. I'm sure there will be many great cooks wanting to hook up with the BPS team. Good luck!

Top Bottom