Gluten Free Stuffed Peppers

Big Poppa

Administrator
OK My wife is the latest to be allergic to gluten,,,,,SO now I wanted to make some stuffed peppers. Here we go

These actually are good crackers....gluten free in the food processor to us as a sub for the bread crumbs
IMG_0349.jpg

Take two boneless pork chops and grind in the processor
IMG_0350.jpg

then two sweet italian sausages and remove them from their casings and grind a little bit
IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

OK add the bread crumbs, some rice, one diced onion, one diced pepper, three tablespoons of sour cream, 5 tablespoons of bruschetta, one beaten egg and mix together by hand
IMG_0353.jpg

put about a tablespoon of ketchup on top of the stuff pepper and top with Mozzerella cheese
stuff and I took the leftovers and made mini meatloafs formed them in a bowl added ketchip and then filled the bowl with mozzerella
IMG_0354.jpg

Onto the 275 smoker with oak pellets for an hour or until the internal temp is 165
IMG_0357.jpg

sorry there was no money shot they were really good!

muebe

BP seems there is so much gluten in everything!

Glad I am not allergic ;)

Nice looking peppers.

Kite

I feel your pain BP - my wife cannot tolerate even the slightest amount of gluten. If she gets into some by accident she knows within the day and pays dearly. This has been for the past few years.. every now and again she will say "I don't care, I really want to eat that". Then later that night she pays the price..

That being said, your peppers look awesome!! We are going to try this.

TentHunter

food allergies stink, it's a life of reading labels

You got that right!

I agree with Deb on the peppers too. They do look yummy. Too bad you weren't able to get money shots, BP. I bet they looked & smelled even better than what we're seeing.

Top Bottom