Off to Dana Point for a Biggie

Big Poppa

Administrator
Ok 76 teams...a record for california......we are the defending champs but we havent won a gc since....one year pathetic! We are fired up...ok its just Jody and I but we are excited to do our best and see our pals!

Meat Man

Take a mascot with you. Never hurts to have a lucky charm.
acdcf0c20bf5ab03ebd0ef7a738befd1.jpg

Big Poppa

Administrator
yeah we lost another tiebreaker...We tied for third and forth by an automatic coin flip from the computer.lost every one this year. We had a really really good cook and individually we didnt get much love but when you add the points we were 5.? pts from gc...I think some of my pals were scratching their heads when we finished higher than them overall with just one call....it all evens out we had a first 5th and 6th and came in 8th earlier in the year...last year we had a first second third and I think 5th got beat.....Bottom line great overall result and even better seeing our bbq pals!

Congrats to Matty and the left coast q for their first brisket and 6th over and keeping their Califonia Team of the Year lead!

Matt Dalton

yeah we lost another tiebreaker...We tied for third and forth by an automatic coin flip from the computer.lost every one this year. We had a really really good cook and individually we didnt get much love but when you add the points we were 5.? pts from gc...I think some of my pals were scratching their heads when we finished higher than them overall with just one call....it all evens out we had a first 5th and 6th and came in 8th earlier in the year...last year we had a first second third and I think 5th got beat.....Bottom line great overall result and even better seeing our bbq pals!

Congrats to Matty and the left coast q for their first brisket and 6th over and keeping their Califonia Team of the Year lead!
Thanks buddy!..those ties suck!..anyway good luck on the road to the royal..were going to miss it bad!

Top Bottom