Frozen MAK, Happy Dog

MAK DADDY

Went outside on Sunday and my MAK was frozen over. I would blame it on the rain but we didn't have any the day before, what I did have was my son spraying the moss off the roof and soaking the MAK :( When I turned the grill on the fan didn't turn on, I removed the hopper lid and yep it was frozen to the fan. Once I broke the ice between the two the fan took right off. Put the cover back on and lit her up, not long and the steam was a rollin :) While I was waiting for the MAK to defrost so I could test the new Super Probe I played with Titus (the fourth son and most spoiled) he will fetch anything :)

DSC_5855.jpg

DSC_5865.jpg

DSC_5882.jpg

DSC_5899.jpg

DSC_5901.jpg

DSC_5892.jpg

TentHunter

Great pics!

He he, good to know we're not the only ones who refer to our dog as a son/daughter! We refer to Lucy, our little Jack Russel, as our "Furry Daughter"

I recently did some pork rinds, picnic bones & pig ears for doggy treats on the smoker.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Deb

Great pics!

He he, good to know we're not the only ones who refer to our dog as a son/daughter! We refer to Lucy, our little Jack Russel, as our "Furry Daughter"

Tent - you are definitely not the only ones.... We have a furry daughter, Saffron.... we got her right before my son graduated from High School, we told him for months that she was his replacement......

she's yellow like Titus

DolphinLvr

Great pics!

I recently did some pork rinds, picnic bones & pig ears for doggy treats on the smoker.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Tent - you should share with us Pics of the treats and how you made them! I am sure my spoiled rotton Wiemareiner would love them!

CarterQ

We have a Yellow Lab named Ozzy and a Black Lab / Great Dane mix named Mugsy and they are spoiled beyond belief. They both think when the MAK lights up it's for their dinner!

SmokinMAK

IMG_4248.jpg

My Frozen MAK
IMG_4243.jpg

My Happy Dog

Oregon got kissed with some early season snow last night. Nothing for you Mid-Wester's, East Coaster's - but surprising for the Willamette Valley in November. Trying to think of what I can cook in the 1 Star today to thaw it out.

MAK DADDY

The best kids ever, they don't talk back and are always happy to help :)
Yes the slick drive to work today was interesting...
Here are a few more Titus pics, he is quite the jumper!

DSC_5891.jpg

DSC_5886.jpg

TentHunter

We have a Yellow Lab named Ozzy and a Black Lab / Great Dane mix named Mugsy...

We used to have a Black Lab / Great Dane mix named Gus and he was one big dog. At 125 lbs. He weighed more than my wife and used to stand up and put his paws on here shoulders! What a great dog he was.

More great memories. Thanks Carter! :)

CarterQ

We used to have a Black Lab / Great Dane mix named Gus and he was one big dog. At 125 lbs. He weighed more than my wife and used to stand up and put his paws on here shoulders! What a great dog he was.

More great memories. Thanks Carter! :)

Big and a little on the dumb side he is, he clocks in at a around 100lbs and the Lab tips the scales at 110! Both are fit and trim but they cost more to feed than the real kids!

Top Bottom