Pics from the 2012 BPS winning American Royal Invitational!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Here we go I have to hurry we are cooking the open right now 550 teams. Yesterdays win was against 154 teams that had to win a big contest...all the legends were here. we are honored to be in their company for a day!
IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

Chris Lilly congratulating me1
IMG_1551.jpg

Johnny and Trish Trigg at the Hall of Fame Reception Johnny was inducted! Carolyn Wells the founder of KCBS and Jody1
IMG_1549.jpg

In the Kemper Arena getting crowned!
IMG_1545.jpg

sparky

very nice. congrats to you and jody for a job well done. good luck today. what cookers did you use to win?

Big Poppa

Administrator
you guys can sometimes be an interesting crowd...I post pics of winning the biggest major with the biggest names in bbq and virtually no comments ho hum...Ill keep them to myself! hahahahaha

ACW3

You're the KING!! (And not just the contest.) Congratulations to you and your crew!!

Art

HoDeDo

It was great to see you guys win the Invitational!!! What a great day for BPS! Sitting on that stage is pretty darn heady feeling. Luckily you didnt have to get the big check or trophy through airport security. :)

Jables

I'm happy for you that it wasn't a tie at the top. Now your rub labels have to change to show that it is championship winning.

Big Poppa

Administrator
BP and Crew... You guys ROCKED it! Congratulations!! Care to share rubs you used?

I can tell you that we used:
Money
Little Louies w/black pepper
Jalalujah as a base rub and as a brine very light on the base rub
Happy ending on everything1
We used simply Marvelous pecan on one of the dishes with money and happy ending
the other three are secrets.

Top Bottom