Inside out burgers on the MAK griddle

CarterQ

Didn't get a whole lot of smoker time in this weekend but did these for lunch on Sunday. Bacon cheddar inside out burgers with BBQ Sauce.

Pounded out two halves for each burger

1e353980.jpg

Added a little bacon and shredded sharp cheddar

9916d20c.jpg

Topped off with some Mean Deans BBQ sauce

dd4668b1.jpg

All sealed up and ready to go on the smoker

0a108aa7.jpg

Smoked for about a half hour

e11a0d4f.jpg

Cranked her up to 400 and then on the griddle

3a5ce4d9.jpg

Toasted the buns while the burgers were finishing up

9291437e.jpg

57439ac4.jpg

Ready to go, served up with roasted red potato salad

e19ff069.jpg

Money shot

eeefe497.jpg

These came out pretty good, next time I would add more bacon and maybe some sauteed onion but they were tasty. The MAK griddle is a burger cooking machine, definitely want to try it out with regular burgers.

Last edited:

ACW3

If you guys keep this up with the new MAK griddle, I will be forced to get one. That's all part of the plan, right? Those burgers look really good!

Art

squirtthecat

Will the griddle fit in the 1 Star? (sideways perhaps?)

I'm thinking onions/peppers/bottle of beer and a brisket in one of those..

Big Poppa

Administrator
Doublsuper secret...Bob and I are talking about a sysetem for the one star...a griddle would fit the normal grill area and a rack will fit above it..You would smoke the steaks and then take the rack off bump the heat and then sear on the one star with the griddle

CarterQ

If you guys keep this up with the new MAK griddle, I will be forced to get one. That's all part of the plan, right? Those burgers look really good!

Art

Hey it will be the best $75 bucks you spend, it really does add a whole new dimension to what you can do on your grill.

cowgirl

Mmmmm Carter! I didn't think I'd ever be able to eat again after Thanksgiving but your burgers are making me hungry. lol Looks great!

Top Bottom