Hey Thank all of you...We had our biggest day of traffic here so far!

Big Poppa

Administrator
I really appreciate the positive support that you guys and gals have shown the site! Lets keep rolling!

TentHunter

One of the advantages of being a computer repair tech is that I often have to show a customer that his or her Internet connection is now working... perfect chance for them to see this or the BigPoppaSmokers website! :D

Phrett Bender

You have created a nice site and although it's linked to the business, the business or other ones are not pushed on this site. It keeps things fresh and informative without any underlying pressure to look at or shop the store.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Most of the forums are run by dealers Im just up front about it....There is no pressure to buy anything...but I love it when you guys do!

SilverBullet

You have created a nice site and although it's linked to the business, the business or other ones are not pushed on this site. It keeps things fresh and informative without any underlying pressure to look at or shop the store.
I agree. This is a nice site with a lot of potential. I feel this is more of a MAK & Memphis orientated site. I must admit that being a Traeger & GMG owner I feel a tad out of place.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Jeez Silver you couldnt have been welcomed any warmer.... and with 5 posts dont make any decisions yet! The forum is for pellet smoking....I probably have as many traeger posts today as I do any other.....

Deb

I agree. This is a nice site with a lot of potential. I feel this is more of a MAK & Memphis orientated site. I must admit that being a Traeger & GMG owner I feel a tad out of place.

SilverBullet - I'm a Traeger owner - I have been here for a month and very active. I have been welcomed warmly - and while there are alot of MAK & Memphis presence here no one cares what you are cooking on - it's a pellet cooking site - it's all about the food and having fun here.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Noworries We have people very active herer that dont own a pellet grill...There was a demand for MAK and Memphis owners...ITs all good and fun....Now lets see some pics!

Ghenghis

Absolutely! Thank you. It's already been a huge help in decision making. And I see me visiting very often once I start smokin'.

cowgirl

I posted pics of a smoke on my drum and didn't get the boot.... (yet). :) Thanks for providing such a nice forum for us BP!

Top Bottom