Back In The Saddle! Chicken Cordon Bleu

SmokinSteiny

So got #1169 all put together, seasoned and blessed it with Pig Candy. I think Spark is right about no bad juju after breaking in the grill with Pig Candy cause this was really good.

So took some Chicken Breasts made a lil pocket in them and stuffed a slice of Black Forest Ham and Swiss cheese and stuffed the chicken boobs and threw them on the #1169.

So here we go.......
PB010024.jpg

PB010026.jpg

PB010027.jpg

PB010030.jpg

All and all it wasn't to bad for my first cook in 6 months. I used Annie's Roasted Garlic EVOO and YardBird on the chicken. I think the Yard Bird was alittle over powering for this cook as it drowned out the flavors from the swiss and ham.

As always thanks for looking!!!

RickB

So glad your back safe and sound. Thanks for your service. Your grill looks great as does your meal. Keep on smoking my friend. Looking forward to your future cooks.

scooter

Welcome back and slammin effort on the stuffed chicken! Try BP's jalapeno season salt it's fabulous on chicken!!

SmokinSteiny

Thanks guys! BP, yeah you are right LL and DG would of been better choices for this meal, I forgot what YardBird's flavor profile was but it was still pretty damn good!!!!

ACW3

Welcome home. I know how it feels after a long deployment. It's good to be able to sit down and enjoy a beverage or two while you are cooking something you really missed. What's next off the MAK?

Art

SmokinSteiny

ACW3, I got ribs that are gonna be for tonight in the fridge, I got a good old Chuckie sitting in there too....... Letting a pork loin defrost so I can portion it up........ Gotta go shopping next week to get some butts, Oh yeah I got a Brisket (flat) in the deep freeze, I'm gonna give that a shot, never done a brisket before, kinda nervous. But, I'm gonna go off all of everyones past recipes to figure it out I think. Of course since I'm from Illinois I gotta do some Italian beef, cause that just runs through our blood here. Lots and lots to come hoping for 3 nights out of the week and I'll bring you guys along!

Top Bottom