Friday SEC Football

RickB

Needed a little snack for the game. Some Angus beef franks and onion rings.

Fired up the Mak and the fryer and here ya go!

IMG_1372.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited:

ACW3

What's wrong with Ketchup? A little celery salt on the Ketchup and you have a nice tasting dog.

Art

scooter

Just teasing. Fueling the "mustard only" on a hotdog debate. I'm on the "mustard only" side. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving

RickB

I like hot dogs about anyway you can make them. Two exceptions. Must be grilled. Do not eat boiled hot dogs. Two....no sourkraut. Favorite dogs, chili cheese and onion dogs and slaw dogs.

Last edited:

TentHunter

RickB said:
I like hot dogs about anyway you can make them. ...Two....no sourkraut.

I like changing it up too, but I have to admit, I do like sauerkraut on my dogs.

scooter said:
I'm on the "mustard only" side.

Aha! That explains a lot! ;) Actually I prefer mustard over ketchup on dogs too.

My two favorite ways of dressing a dog:

1) Carolina style "All the Way" - mustard, chili, onion & slaw.

2) A little spicy mustard and a little kraut = YUM! That must be the German in me.

MrAdam

Best hotdogs around Winnipeg have dill pickle spears, fried onions, sweet pickle relish, hot mustard, and Greek chili (no beans, lots of meat and cinnamon) on them. They're pretty freakin awesome.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

scooter

Rick said:
Favorite dogs, chili cheese and onion dogs and slaw dogs.

Yes sir!! One of each please! Ketchup on the side. ;)

1) Carolina style "All the Way" - mustard, chili, onion & slaw.

2) A little spicy mustard and a little kraut = YUM! That must be the German in me.

I could enjoy both of those! Love kraut on a dog!! Mustard, kraut, onions, fresh tomatoes is my default dog. Swap out the kraut for cheddar cheese and that's my alternate default dog! lol

MrAdam said:
Best hotdogs around Winnipeg have dill pickle spears, fried onions, sweet pickle relish, hot mustard, and Greek chili (no beans, lots of meat and cinnamon) on them. They're pretty freakin awesome.

Hold the sweet relish and that sounds like an awesome dog indeed!
yum.gif

Top Bottom