Gave Bill Murray a smoking lesson

Big Poppa

Administrator
OK Bill is getting the bug....the pics are incomplete as it was sort of hectic....

started with a fattie
sauteed some jalapenos, sweet onions and red bell peppers with Jalalujah with maple and bacon
IMG_0651-2.jpg

did the bacon weave a 50/50 mix between Jimmy Dean Regular and Hot and then cream cheese and mexican four cheese mix
IMG_0653_zpsa53a9848.jpg

the pics get sketchy from here on in....House ful of people and Bill sort of wanders.....
Then with some help from Iron Chef winner and fabulous chef Kerry Simon we went to work on some Alaskan King Crab...These legs were one pound each...a lkot of work we trimmed and dissected and seasoned with desert gold
IMG_0654_zpscaa3df74.jpg

THen I showed him how to do easy and tasty and quick taters we used the Memphis Elite These were sweet and creamy I seasoned with Little Louies w Pepper
400 for an hour
IMG_0655_zpsd20823a8.jpg

showed him how to do the BP Cauliflower Video is on Big Poppa Smokers Outdoor cooking channel
IMG_0656_zpsc28a4a0b.jpg

basted with clarified butter and then cooked on the memphis for 15 minutes at 275
IMG_0657_zpsdc2d31d1.jpg

DId a balsamic glazed with double secret tenderloin on the drum at 275
and here is the plated dinner
IMG_0658-2.jpg

He ate the entire plate!
IMG_0659-1_zpscd1a4a7a.jpg

IMG_0660-1_zpsc8130d89.jpg

Kite

That is some good looking food!! What a fun time it must have been. Thank you for sharing..

scooter

Fantastic cook/training session!! It's fun to get a glimpse of your celebrity lifestyle through your cook sessions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving one handed!

Memphis

BP - sounds like a fun eveing with some great food from the Elite! Did you get to play some golf with Bill as well?

jimsbarbecue

That is a nice looking plate of food! I know it had to taste fabulous . Did the chef that cooks the food for your Facebook page cook it?

Big Poppa

Administrator
Yes that same chef....me hahahaha
Bill separated his shoulder skiing in Utah on new years eve so we just had to settle for some adventures....

cowgirl

Everything looks great! Like the way you prepped the crab legs and basted in butter too. I need to try that.
Thanks for the post Pal! :)

BBQ Bill

That's fantastic. He's always been one of my favorite funny guys. congratulations on what looks to be an excellent dinner.
(We've really got to work on smell-a-vision) Bet it smells as good as it looks.

Big Poppa

Administrator
I love the reddit stuff someone is saying that I dont cook with the team? huh? Wow give the world a keyboard.

Top Bottom