Maverick et-732

Trooper

BP,
Checked through my Christmas list today and the new thermometer is an unfinished project.

I see that some companies are offering this item "BUY NOW" but it is a "pre-order" with shipping set for sometime in mid-December.

Of course I want to by through Big Poppa. Will you be having these available? Should I "pre-order" or wait til they are available.

Any suggestions BP, let me know.

As in the past I neglected to search through the other posts. Forgiveness requested if it's on a earlier thread. (I'm sure it is)

Big Poppa

Administrator
Trooper WE should have them the second week of december and I bought enough that none of you will have to worry! Thanks for the consideration!

TTNuge

Hum, sounds like someone already has one. Did you preorder the 732?

Yes, I pre-ordered from somewhere else and he received 5 of them in an early shipment the first part of December. Fortunately I was one of the first 4 who pre-ordered so I got mine nice and early and have used it on a good number of cooks already. The on/off buttons, remembering alarm temps and extended range compared to the ET-73 are just a few of the big improvements that they did right this time. Probes also go up to higher temps which is nice when reverse searing a steak, now I know when the MAK is getting up in temp and I can move the steaks from the warming box to the grill grates or griddle.

TTNuge

Trent is a two timer. hahahah

Maybe if you include some dealing directly with the MAK folks it would be a three timer! ;) But if it wasn't for my little Bradley Electric smoker, their forums and that "other" store I probably never would have ended up here, never would have found out about MAK, or Big Poppa, or this whole motley rag tag crew of like minded folks!

So Cal Smoker

Your story sounds just like mine. Started with the Masterbuilt Electric and look where I'm at now. Way to much fun but would be alot funner with a 732 BP.

Top Bottom