Excited for Scottsdale!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Im pumped for Scottsdale this weekend. It is our final comp of the year and we have a few ringers...Andy (HoDeDo) and Todd Johns (plowboys)

I ordered two blocks of Strube Wagyu New Yorks for Fridays dinner and I have a few surprises in store for the men!

I am also kind of bummed as we wont be competing again until Feb.....

HoDeDo

Cat's out of the bag....

Shhhh.... I told Kim we were eating K-Rats for dinner on Friday night ;)

This was the vision I was trying to invoke... not Wagyu strips :)
View attachment 160

Can't wait, see you Friday!

Big Poppa

Administrator
its ok she wont like the portabello pulled pork pizzas either...Im counting on some test pork for the appy!

Big Poppa

Administrator
OH Thats how Andy gets punished? He has to cook! Must be horrible for him to have to come home from Scottsdale...and light some smokers!

I should probably spring the breakfast on you....Im going to be smoking some extra Baked Potatos the night before. I save them for the morning. Then I going to cut them in half and roughly scoop out the potato...(roughly becuase we are men at a contest) then Im going to put some diced carmelised onions and red bell peppers some crumbled bacon and some of the left over Wagyu (if there is any) (Rib Ticklers crash the party and eat like people freshly rescued from a desert island) and mix it together and the re stuff and leave a indent in the middle and put aan egg and chives and some Yardbird and then smoke them till the egg is done. I will top with some sour cream mixed with Tabasco Chipotle sauce. Andy may have to cook on Monday too

KimG SOW

Sounds great!!! I will be eating at Olive Garden because that is where my girls want Grandma to take them for their birthdays'. Andy makes a mean B & G. :)

I will be thinking about what I want for my birthday dinner in late January.

Hope you guys have a great time. Andy is looking forward to being able to wear shorts again this season.

Red

oh man you are getting my mouth watering early in the morning Sterling. Sounds like we will be eating good as usual, can't wait. I am not sure who you are making more jealous with your descriptions of what we will be eating, Kim or Joe. Probably Joe. We are gonna miss you buddy...

Big Poppa

Administrator
Joe thats what you get for a night of fun. Joe is gong to be awaiting the arrival of his first born.

You know I could sell spots on Big Poppa Smokers to people looking to have kids...Red has a coupla month old...brad and a 2 year old and one in the oven and Joe and wendy with their first.....All I want is a coupla grandkids

KimG SOW

Well, I could have some really good sides to go with Wagu, pizza, and breakfast, but I guess you will never know. :0)~

And to make it clear, I was being sarcastic about Olive Garden, not one of my favorite places.

Kid wise..... my girls love to cook and love to cook for other people. Sterling I dare you to give Kaylin a Wagu steak to cook for you. Lauren's specialty is Hawaiian Burgers.

Big Poppa

Administrator
I will give her some stribe as soon as my meat locker site goes live....count on it! I knew you were kidding about the olive garden but you are accepting our fun with too much grace!

HoDeDo

I go to work for a couple hours, and here you two are.... LOL Thanks, for all the extra work Sterling :)

Kim isn't lying about Kaylin's steak cooking abilities. I'll have to pull together a couple pictures (doting dad mod)
She's put in a solid 5 yrs of steak practice. They rock!

Sounds like I am going to be spoiled. Only cooking pork, AND eating like a king. I might as well go buy a lottery ticket too....

2 days and I am PHX bound.

Top Bottom