Feed a cold - Starve a fever...?

I was told I was too sick to go out of town for a couples weekend of snowmobiles, ice fishing and saunas.
I couldn't remember if it was feed a cold or starve a fever, as long as I had both I decided to eat! Also i want to add that it is just not as much fun cooking for yourself.

I found a nice stuffed pork chop in the fridge. I seasoned it with a little EVOO some Red Baron's BBQ seasoning and some Memphis Steak House seasoning. My plan is to glaze it with maple syrup just a little before I pull it. I also found some fresh green beans, I chopped up some walnuts and dried cranberries and some blue cheese that I will put on the beans when they go on the grill.
011.jpg

I put the chop on the Pro at 225 deg for a little smoke (About 30 min.) Then turned the grill up to 350 to cook the green beans and finish the pork chop.
I waited untill the meat had about 5 mins left and poured the maple syrup on it. Alot more of the flavor came through, (thanks for the tip Tent).
012.jpg

Finished result.
013.jpg

It all turned out great. Then it was time for some cough medicine. ( I prefer Knob Creek To Nyquil ).
HTS

Top Bottom