MAK 2 Star General...:cool: Thanks Bob!

7use5y6a.jpg

Adds a wicked 1-2 punch to the MAK 1 Star General...:thumbup:

8amujyvy.jpg

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

JD McGee

thanks bob?...ahhhhhemmmmm.....

Its a beauty!

Lol...MAK Grills is now sponsoring Wine Country "Q"...:) we met with Bob and Kerrie this weekend and they have generously offered us the use of one of their 2 Stars. :thumbup: I did order the remote from you though Sterling...lol! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Poppa

Administrator
did you forget the pm you sent asking me to help? Im going to sick matt dalton on you1` hahahahah Welcome to the MAK family (PS I gave you a good plug with MAK momma and daddy)

JD McGee

Lol...no I did not forget...thank you for vouching for us! I'd like to believe Bob and Kerrie offered us the sponsorship based on our merits and reputation for honesty and integrity...the very same reasons Big Poppa Smokers is sponsoring us...and why I asked to use you as a character reference. I also think Matt has bigger fish to fry at present...lol!
Cheers!
JD

Last edited by a moderator:

JD McGee

Looks like our maiden voyage will be at the Sam's Club local in Renton on April 13th...we'll be up against a few more pellet smoker teams using Green Mountain, Traegar, and most notably...Ed Maurin..."Fast Eddy". Time to get dialed in...:D

ckelly

Welcome to the "dark side" JD!
Will be nice to see you at competitions for more than a few hours now!!

- Chris

Top Bottom