Nice Little ole Strube Rib Roast dinner

Big Poppa

Administrator
Tia Strube sent me this fabulous roast...So I broke out the balsamic glaze....FABULOUS!!! I sort of forgot about it. Then hit it with Big Poppa Smokers Money Rub and ODuble Secret...Slapped it into the one star for about three hours....tossed some BPS Little Louies Seasoned Garlic Salt with Pepper and olive oil Baked Potatoes onto the two star at 400...Steamed som artichokes and seasoned them with the juice of one tangelo, one lemon olive oil, and balsamic spray and Big Poppa Desert Golde Seared them off on the two star.>..Yummmmmm and pellet dream dinner!
IMG_0879_zpsc76de46b.jpg

IMG_0881_zps83fba48a.jpg

IMG_0882_zps4a942bb1.jpg

IMG_0884_zpsaa9d42f5.jpg

IMG_0885_zpsabdb0094.jpg

IMG_0888_zps4463acef.jpg

Big Poppa

Administrator
That my friends is super bark....no sear just the balsamic glaze bps rubs and sweet pecan smoker...I would order a cupcake if it came in that flavor

scooter

Balsamic spray? Hmmm, time to go shopping in the BPS store!! Balsamic spray, balsamic whiskey glaze, Harry's chicken rub and anything else that I need topped off!
Nice cook BP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving one handed!

RickB

That is without a doubt the strangest looking rib roast i have ever seen. Any info on the cut?

scooter

What did you do with the bones? Will we see them in another photo shoot? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving one handed!

ACW3

What a great looking meal!! Everything on that plate is making me drool. That bark is outrageous. A must try the next time I do a roast.

Art

Top Bottom