My name is Matt and I am NOW a pellet smoker

Deimatt

Hello! My handle is Deimatt. Just bought at MAK 2 Star General. I was talked into it as I have never really been a griller and have NEVER smoked anything. 1st thing I did on it was pork loin/then filet's, then ribs and next up tonight is a Tri-Tip. This thing is amazing. I feel like a PRO! It is definately "fool proof" or "Matt Proof." LOL

Will need much advice so here is my 1st of many posts!

MAK FOR LIFE! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So Cal Smoker

A big welcome to the MAK family Matt. Your going to cook like a star with your MAK and this site will give you a ton of things to try.

Good luck and good smoking.

Bill

Deimatt

Thanks guys!! Hey Squirtt!! We were just in Chicago for a Thanksgiving Vacation. Had a great time. Nice town! :D

squirtthecat

I work in Springfield and live south - off of old Route 66.. (closer to St Louis)

We go to Chicago every now and then just to EAT.

CarterQ

Welcome aboard Matt, you're going to love that cooker! You'll be looking for any excuse to throw something on it. Look forward to seeing your results and as you can see you came to the right place for friendly fellow pellet cookers!

KyNola

Welcome Matt! You're going to love that MAK of yours. Great bunch of folks on this forum to assist you along the way.

ACW3

Welcome Matt from another MAK owner from North Carolina. I have had my MAK since last June and I am still learning and experimenting different cooks on it. I have done 8 pork butts at once (love that big full top rack), used the frog mats to make several large orders of jerky, smoked steelhead trout in the cold smoker, made my first elk/Russian boar summer sausage recently, and I can't count the number of burgers, steaks, chicken, lamb chops, Moinks, Toinks, Shroinks, amd much more. So many flavors of pellets to try and so many things you can cook. Let your mind wander. There are no "bad cooks", just some that look (and sometimes taste) better than others. Enjoy your MAK.

Art

Big Poppa

Administrator
Art I look at the MAK as a cooks tool...It doesnt have to be but if you want to use all of the neat features you can have a interesting and spot on cook

Top Bottom