Burger Time!

SmokinMAK

Wife was out of the house for the day and my 16-y/o was craving burgers. Burgers it is!

Cheezy-cheeseburger: 1/2lb extra lean beef with 1 slice American cheese inside the patty, 2 on top. For the kid.

Dad's Flamethrower: diced-up some Jalapeño, Habanero, and Fresno peppers and pressed into the middle of the patty.View attachment 2005
Sprinkled with Little Louie's with pepper, topped with pepper jack, spinach, grilled onion, and BBQ sauce.View attachment 2006

If you are a heat junkie - highly recommended!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmokinMAK

Thanks guys. Wish I could interest my son in something other than just American cheese - even cheddar would be better, but anything is better than a chain burger. Ate at a joint last week that was a rip-off of 5 guys. Truly a disappointing meal. I swear I will never have another burger from a chain.

Typically when I cook with habanero's, some of the heat bleeds off because of vapor/steam. Cooking them in the middle of the burger, there was no where for the heat/flavor to go but into the burger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scooter

Yikes, Serranos are the hottest I can take! I would sweat and hickup till I passed out if I ate a habanero! The burger looks great!

Top Bottom