MAK Smoked Strube Ranch New York Sammies

Big Poppa

Administrator
At the recent santa Anita contest I made some dino bones with Steph from Simply Marvelous....I seasoned thema nd Steph cooked them in his backwoods No pics as no pellets...but I had an idea for the worlds greatest roast beef sandwich.

Started the MAK at 260 Seasoned the meat with Big Poppa's Jalalujah jalapeno salt, money and double secret. Cook to in internal of 145 because when you are going to slice the meat it is better a little more well done that you would use for your steaks.

Baked some Trader Joes half baked apninni rolls and then sliced and toasted on the mak and then dip[ped into a bath of garlic butter...

Set up a horseradish (2 kinds) and mustard bar....garlic aioli mustard, jajapeno mustand sweet mustard and a few others

sliced and served with a slice of Fontina Cheese

Thanks for the money and group shots Jim Bloomfield Everyone was so hungry I didnt get the right sandwich photographed this was the thicker one at the end.
IMG_1014_zps2036b709.jpg

IMG_1016_zpscb7fcd0d.jpg

B42G0044_zps8a52a8e2.jpg

B42G0057_zps3d885297.jpg

B42G0067_zps2cbcba1e.jpg

B42G0067c_zps180f24da.jpg

Here is Woodhouse BBQ and Left Coast Q enjoying the grub
B42G0068_zps7de7e00b.jpg

scooter

Aaaarrgh! Still can't believe I missed that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving one handed!

RickB

That one looks perfect to me. I need to check my lotto tickets maybe I can afford that Streube Ranch and don't even know it!;);)

Top Bottom