MAK Burgers 2

Stone

Burgers were good enough last week that the kids begged me to make them again.

I lightly blended 3lbs ground beef (20% fat) with 1/4C water and 2 tsp of Worcestershire. Shaped into 1/2lb patties and into the fridge for an hour or so.

In a foil pan, make a baste of:
1 stick unsalted butter
4 cloves garlic (grated)
2 tsp Worcestershire
2 tsp kosher salt
2 tsp ground black pepper
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
~1/4 C finely chopped Italian parsley

Place the foil pan of baste on the back of the grill to melt and combine when you put the burgers on.

Make an herb brush by tying a bunch of thyme to the end of a wooden spoon using butcher's twine.

Place searing grates on one side and a cast iron griddle on the other, and preheat the grill to 450F.

Remove patties from the fridge. Give a thorough dusting of BPS Money and place onto oiled searing grate. View attachment 2076

Grill for 2-3 mins per side. Dust with additional Money after turning.View attachment 2072

Next, using the herb brush, brush the griddle lightly with the baste. Lightly dust the burgers with BPS Happy Ending seasoning and flip onto the griddle. Baste the burgers heavily using the herb brush and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, dusting with BPS Happy Ending and basting at the turn.View attachment 2073

Top burgers with cheese of your choice. Butter and toast the buns on the searing grates.View attachment 2074

Burgers are done when internal temp is
160 (or to your preference).

Pull the burgers and top with your favorite fixings. I used:
- crimini and white mushrooms sautéed in butter and BPS Little Louie's
- caramelized sweet and yellow onions
- peppered bacon
- pickles
- butter lettuce, tomato, and condiments.
View attachment 2075

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stone

I know I posted these last week, but had very limited photos. Given I was doing the burgers again I wanted to provide the pictures this time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom