First EVER 180 for Kids' Q (we think)

KimG SOW

Andy and I are very proud of our girls. 10 and 12, they have been doing Kids' Qs since they were 5 years old. Both have had their shares of wins and when they don't win they see who had the best score between the 2 of them and decide the "winner."

Well at Smokin On Big Creek in Pleasant Hill MO, they did their thing. Lauren was having a hard time and got frustrated. Kaylin was the one to calm her down and help her while cooking her own burgers. Those of you who know our girls know why this made us very proud. :)

Kaylin won her age category with her Barcelona Burger!
Lauren won her age category with her Hawaiian Relish Burger and received what might be the 1st ever PERFECT SCORE 180 in a Kids' Q! She even received a Round 180 Pin!

View attachment 2106

TentHunter

Congrats to both Kaylin & Lauren!

Kim, what an outstanding story!!!

Kaylin steps in to encourage & help her sister which then spurs Lauren on to a perfect score! Yep, I can understand the look of pride you & Andy have in that pic for both of them!

Cliff

dnew

Congrats, much to be proud of especially with sister helping sister through a rough time and to end up with a perfect score.

Don

HoDeDo

someone must have listened to thier parents....Im not naming names.....
Now thats funny... She actually proved some of that past lecturing sunk in. Really showed she had taken a step in the right direction, didn't play the "too cool for school" card once. And the burger she came up with rocked. Both of them came up with great recipes. I can't wait to see what they do next!

Top Bottom