Stagecoach

Meat Man

936559_450975711647613_1052531245_n_zpsc0cb45a6.jpg

Got Smoke is headed to Stagecoach. This looks to be a like great contest; ICS chili cookoff, IBCA event, and a KCBS contest. Great country music and from what I gather very interesting people watching. Many of the best teams from California and Arizona will be in attendance (sadly no Big Poppas Smoker though), and we'er excited to be able to compete with some of the best BBQ has to offer.

jimsbarbecue

We will be there for the music and yes BP will be missed. At least they moved the teams to what looks like a better area.

Meat Man

9deae50955e081708f5d6cb57d999fb3_zps35ac2ec1.jpg

All setup, front row about 200 yards from the main stage, this place is gonna be swinging today. Thanks for the well wishes Matt. Stop by and say hi Jim.

Meat Man

Chicken 16th, ribs 3rd, pork 6th, brisket 12th. Sixth overall. What a fun time in beautiful, very, very hot Indio, CA. The music ain't bad either. I should add congrats to Brazen BBQ on the GC, IAB30 on the RGC, Loot and Booty on the third place finish. We had a really good cook today, and we'er happy for everyone who got calls. Oh and we did win the chili contest.

image-37_zpsd9782925.jpg

Last edited:

jimsbarbecue

Stagecoach 2013

It was real nice the BBQ venue getting moved to a way better location. Teams could sit on top their rigs and watch the evening shows. Sunday did bring temps in the 110º range. Judging went well. Thanks to Thom and all that made this happen and having more then enough water for all of us judges.

After judging the first act to perform on Sunday and not to me but many was the surprise of the weekend Florida Georgia Line. They rocked the house. Most of the folks who purchased the reserved seating made the choice to not come out in the heat. When the Band noticed this they came down in the "Pit" with what they call their "Party People"

Stagecoach-FGL2-L.jpg

Stagecoach-FGL1-L.jpg

All Fans in the RV lot have to cook inside. Because of this we precooked a lot of items .
This is a Strube Ranch Beef sandwich with bacon. Both precooked on the MAK pellet grill.

Stagecoach-2013_SW-L.jpg

Top Bottom