Little Bit of Variety

MAKinTexas

Past weekend - cooking for many tastes. Sister in-law loves smoked salmon, uncle loves smoked tenderloin, I was going to be searing tenderloin after, so fired up the wsm as a grill and went ahead and spatchcocked a couple of chickens (copied TentHunters's approach with the mayo and high temp - one with Italian seasoning one with a rub) on the WSM while the salmon and tenderloin were smoking on the MAK. When the tenderloin was done threw it over the coals to sear. Threw the broccoli on the MAK too.

View attachment 2135View attachment 2136View attachment 2134View attachment 2132View attachment 2133

This time had enough for leftovers. As an aside, thanks TentHunters for the chicken approach - that will be a regular for me from now on - it came out great.

TentHunter

That is quite a spread of great looking food. A real feast. I bet everyone was happy... and stuffed!

As an aside, thanks TentHunters for the chicken approach - that will be a regular for me from now on - it came out great.

Glad it worked! :) I can't take too much credit as I certainly didn't invent the Mayo approach. I just played with it and tweaked temps and such to see what gave consistent results.

Top Bottom