jimbotron photo link

squirtthecat

Ditto. I might build a smaller version of this, and put on the bottom shelf of my 1 Star. It could provide 'clean' power to both pellet pits..

What kind of batteries are those?

CarterQ

Now if you could get it to fetch you a cold one it would be perfect! Great job, I need to set something like that up for the MAK roadies, that would be perfect for pellet smoking tailgates!

jimsbarbecue

Interstate Blue Tops

The batteries are interstate optima blue top. They need no venting and can be mounted in any position. The small photo below if you click on it it shows how to hook up which is very basic. The cart may make it look hard. You could have the parts in a box and assemble at a comp in minutes.
View attachment 172
jimbotron0243_std.jpg

jimsbarbecue

Hooking up wireless Stoker for jimbotron

Here is a video that shows how to hook up a wireless router without the internet to your stoker.Great for comp or cooking at home if you want separate for your network.

Here it shows its hooked up with access from a iphone
Notice the no service on the iphone as it has no sim card in it just using wifi mode.

View attachment 190

jimsbarbecue

Jimbotron Take 2

Harbor freight has a tool cart on sale for $200 which is $100 off normal price. Got me thinking. Would be neat storage for BBQ tools and with the shelf below I could put the Jimbotron module.

1218899075_LBii7-M.jpg

nepas

Jim

Thats major cool WTG

Say would you happen to know how to hook up a wireless wifi IP Camera? I call it smoker cam...LOL

I have it going but can only view it on my network, when i try to view on another comp outside my network it shows page cannot be displayed. Its a Foscam FI8918W and a Cisco e2000 router.

jimsbarbecue

Not sure. I do know that any router stops outside access to anything on the network. It takes opening up the port the camera is on to be able to access. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will post.

Top Bottom