Headed up to Cloverdale, BC this weekend...

JD McGee

Rhana and I will be invading Canada this weekend for our 2nd PNWBA comp of the season...hoping to bring home a little bling! Ok...maybe a LOT of bling...lol! Good luck to everyone out there...
JD

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Big Poppa

Administrator
yes Matt will be going for a three peat and I am trying to spoil his birthday! hahahahah Good luck JD and Rhana

JD McGee

yes Matt will be going for a three peat and I am trying to spoil his birthday! hahahahah Good luck JD and Rhana

Now that's just mean...trying to spoil a man's birthday! :sly: Good luck Sterling! (You too Matt!)

dnew

Will try to stop by after judging and say hey - good luck this weekend. Serve up some of your good brisket. Are you still on for OR weekend after this? Hated to see you having to adjust your comp schedule!

Don

JD McGee

Will try to stop by after judging and say hey - good luck this weekend. Serve up some of your good brisket. Are you still on for OR weekend after this? Hated to see you having to adjust your comp schedule!

Don

Hope you can Don! Yes...next weekend we will be in Coos Bay...are you judging?

dnew

Hope you can Don! Yes...next weekend we will be in Coos Bay...are you judging?

Yep, judging at Coos Bay and a few weeks later at McKinley Springs. Should see you guys at both places. In between attending Mini Cooper rally in Bend, OR. Like to stay busy.

JD McGee

Yep, judging at Coos Bay and a few weeks later at McKinley Springs. Should see you guys at both places. In between attending Mini Cooper rally in Bend, OR. Like to stay busy.

Cool...looks like we'll be seeing a lot of you in the next few weeks! Safe travels...we'll see you this weekend! :)

JD McGee

Hey Don...you will have a rookie amongst your judging ranks this weekend...Diane Mee (Lakehouse BBQ...and future MAK owner) took the judging class last week and is driving up. Be sure to say hello...:)
Cheers!
JD

dnew

Hey Don...you will have a rookie amongst your judging ranks this weekend...Diane Mee (Lakehouse BBQ...and future MAK owner) took the judging class last week and is driving up. Be sure to say hello...:)
Cheers!
JD

Will touch base with Diane for sure, this looks like it will be a good comp to break in on. Look forward to some good BBQ this weekend.

Safe travels,
Don

JD McGee

Back home from Cloverdale, BC where Rhana and I took 4th overall out of 25 teams...not too shabby! The MAKs performed flawlessly again earning us a 2nd place brisket, 3rd place chicken, and 5th place pork...thanks MAK! Props to BPS Sweet Money and Happy Ending for wowing the judges taste buds...Thanks Sterling!

182948_610457965632425_14150390_n.jpg

Next up for WCQ...BBQ Brews & Blues on the Bay in Coos Bay, OR
See ya out there!
JD & Rhana

Last edited:

dnew

Good showing - not shabby at all, I judged some good BBQ there. Looking forward to Coos Bay, KCBS - different crowd, should be interesting. Safe trip. PS: Shawn says thanks for the ribs.

JD McGee

Good showing - not shabby at all, I judged some good BBQ there. Looking forward to Coos Bay, KCBS - different crowd, should be interesting. Safe trip. PS: Shawn says thanks for the ribs.
Thanks Don...nice seeing you again! Tell Shawn there is more where that came from!

Top Bottom