ribs for dad

fishingbouchman

a little late as his b-day was in Feb. He was sick, I got sick, vacations, work, .... but we finally got to it.

need something while I wait

I do them different than most

back to the ribs

A birthday we need something special

Trappist Westvleteren 12 (XII). called the beer hotline to register my car, 3hr road trip one way, picked up my beer, and hand carried back to the states. Usually rated best beer in the world.

my plate

Salmonsmoker

Is that the beer that is made by the Monks? its like $77 bucks for a six pack or something like that?

It's one of the beers brewed by monks, but it is the holy grail of beer. Never been offered outside of local before this year. They only brew enough to cover costs of running the monastery, won't increase production. Only reason they exported what they did, was to cover so major repairs to their monastery. Very limited release, didn't make it past the east coast. :mad::mad:

fishingbouchman

It's one of the beers brewed by monks, but it is the holy grail of beer. Never been offered outside of local before this year. They only brew enough to cover costs of running the monastery, won't increase production. Only reason they exported what they did, was to cover so major repairs to their monastery. Very limited release, didn't make it past the east coast. :mad::mad:

Got lucky to pick mine up. Have a few bottles left. Might be heading back in a couple weeks and I will defiantly pick up a few more. Saw one one site that the gift pack, 6 beers) was going for $320 bucks and selling. Luckly I can get it there for much, MUCH cheaper.

Top Bottom