Next stop...Coos Bay OR!

JD McGee

Memorial Day and Rhana's BIG FIVE-OHHH Birthday weekend...gonna be a blast! We will also be giving Matt Tucker and his girlfriend Erin a crash course in competition bbq as they hang out with us to try and bring home some bling...be careful what you wish for Matt! Lol...
See ya out there!
JD

1305_BBQ_Blues_810x464_web1.jpg

JD McGee

What a great event! The folks really had their stuff in one sock for this one! Rhana and I had a respectable cook finishing 7th overall with a 6th pork, 6th brisket, 9th ribs, and 15th chicken. The highlight being our 1st place win in the Rancher's Reserve Beef Cup with our "Friday Night Steak" featuring our sponsor MAK Grills "Chipotle Rub". Matt Tucker and his girlfriend Erin were shadowing us this weekend learning the ropes of competition bbq and were on hand for the awards to share in our walk. Pretty cool...:cool:

Gotta send out a big congrats to Diane Mee (Lake House BBQ) for her first GC...way to go Lady!
Cheers!
JD

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

scooter

Congrats JD on your top 10 finish and that 1st place Ranchers Reserve!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving one handed!

dnew

Congrats guys, nice event and a good showing. Becki and I enjoyed the event and getting to know everyone a bit more. Nice to meet Matt and Erin and really enjoyed the MAK Rum sauce on the chicken. This event will be on our list for next year. Shawn says thanks for the ribs and will try to get out and see you in Centralia.

Top Bottom