Canadian Festival of Chili and BBQ, Langley, British Columbia

didisea

Well this weekend's adventure takes Lake House BBQ just across the border to Langley, BC and the Canadian Festival of Chili and BBQ. We are up to 36 teams now so this should be an excellent contest. The Mak ** will make her debut this weekend as well in a limited role cooking chicken for sure and probably the briskets. Back to solo cooking this weekend - going to miss my partner!

Jables

Wish I could show up. Say hi to my fellow Andy & Kim Groneman shadow class graduate John Lim Hing from the hogshack team. Some day I'll get talked in to giving him a hand.

JD McGee

Still a lot or real estate left on that 2 Star to do your pork butts...trust me! Lol...see ya there!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

didisea

Congratulations to Wine Country Q for taking 3rd overall, and 1st in Pork, 2nd in Brisket, and 7th in Chicken, all done on MAKS!

Lake House came in a respectable 5th overall out of 34 teams, with 2nd place in Ribs, 3rd place in Pork, and 11th in Chicken. Fun weekend with great hosts and great BBQ neighbors. Time to go turn the trailer around and start cleaning!

JD McGee

Congratulations to Wine Country Q for taking 3rd overall, and 1st in Pork, 2nd in Brisket, and 7th in Chicken, all done on MAKS!

Lake House came in a respectable 5th overall out of 34 teams, with 2nd place in Ribs, 3rd place in Pork, and 11th in Chicken. Fun weekend with great hosts and great BBQ neighbors. Time to go turn the trailer around and start cleaning!

Thanks Diane...you did well yourself! Congrats! We gotta get our MAK-Ribs dialed in a bit though...lol!

Top Bottom