Hats off to the red hot Left Coast Q! Another GC!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Moe Matt James and Matthew won by 17 yesterday with back to back Grand Championships! THis week they knocked off 69 other teams. Thank goodness I took the week off! They use a vintage MAK Two Star and are climbing up the ladder into the top ten in KCBS.

Big Poppa Smokers is proud to have Left Coast Q as one of the BPS Elite Teams...they are making my choice look really good!

Rock on.

Matt Dalton

Moe Matt James and Matthew won by 17 yesterday with back to back Grand Championships! THis week they knocked off 69 other teams. Thank goodness I took the week off! They use a vintage MAK Two Star and are climbing up the ladder into the top ten in KCBS.

Big Poppa Smokers is proud to have Left Coast Q as one of the BPS Elite Teams...they are making my choice look really good!

Rock on.
Thanks BP..and we're proud to be part of that great group of cookers.

scooter

Smokin hot! Way to separate yourselves from the rest of the field by 17 points!! Wow! RGC was so far behind they needed the Hubble Telescope to see LCQ!! Nice goin Matt and company!

jimsbarbecue

Way to go Left Coast!

Fillmore_BBQ-2013_0028-Edit-L.jpg

Big Poppa

Administrator
Matt and Moe an the boys have won 5 out of their last 11 comps! With bps and simply marvelous I might add....

Top Bottom