Live and Direct from Chehalis, Washington!

didisea

This week Lake House BBQ has travelled to Chehalis, WA to take part I the Cascade Cookoff. We are set up in a grass park with very nice shade trees. Weather should be perfect as well. 31 teams, and this contest has Chili and Dutch Oven categories as well. We are all set up and ready to rock!

didisea

Cook went really well on the MAK! Got the stupid user issues figured out! We had 6th place in Chicken, and 10th place in Brisket. We also got a nice 3rd place in Ribs. Wound up 13th overall. Weather was beautiful and not too hot. This park like setting is always a one of the more beautiful venues we cook at.

Congratulations to Wine Country Q for their GC! Their second this season!

On to the hot asphalt in Cheney, Washington outside of Spokane next weekend.

dnew

Congrats to all that walked and see you in Cheney! Nice venue this past weekend, very enjoyable competition. Really enjoyed judging the Dutch Oven comp, such creative breads, desserts and main dishes. I was amazed at the variety and ability.

Mayn

Dang I wish I would have known about this. I would have came down. I live in the Seattle area. Darn. I'm new to this and it would have been a great trip to learn from you all. Congrats on doing well btw. If anyone has info on any of these it would be great to know. If any in the area. Seattle ish.

dnew

Dang I wish I would have known about this. I would have came down. I live in the Seattle area. Darn. I'm new to this and it would have been a great trip to learn from you all. Congrats on doing well btw. If anyone has info on any of these it would be great to know. If any in the area. Seattle ish.

Check out the PNWBA web site for most BBQ events in the Pacific Northwest. KCBS has a few but most are sanctioned by PNWBA. There is an event in Snohomish later this month.

didisea

On July 20, 21 we will be in the parking lot at the Snohomish Boys and Girls Club. Both Lake House BBQ and Wine County Q will be there with our MAKS!

Mayn

Awesome. I will do my best to show up. Do ppl that cone get to try the BBQ that is being made? Are we able to buy it?

Top Bottom