Breakfast Taters with Bacon, chipotle sour cream and wagyu!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Here are the taters I made for breakfast after Fridays dinner in scottsdale.

I heated the MAK up to 275 and smoked some bacon. I love bacon on the pellet grill

When the bacon is done bump the smoker to 375

WHile the bacon was cooking I took about a half a cup of sour cream and mixed in some chipotle powder and set it aside. I then cut up into chucks the left over wagyu and sprinkled Big Poppa Double Secret Rub and Plowboys The Jerk.
I sliced in half the left over baked potatoes and with a spoon sort of scalloped the insides and put in a bowl I set aside the skin.

Mix the chopped Bacon and the left over steak with the potatoes and the sour cream
mix in some grated cheese I used a four cheese mexican mix.

Re stuff the potato and leave an indentation in the middle and crack an egg and place it in the middle Sprinkle with Plowboys Yardbird and put in the smoker for about 20 minutes or when the e3g is done. Serve and get ready for compliments

You can use any combos of meat or veggies in the tater stuffing.

P1000240.jpg

P1000241.jpg

P1000245.jpg

And here is HoDeDo sampling the combo to make sure it is ok for the rest of the team to eat.
P1000246.jpg

CarterQ

Those look awesome, thanks for sharing. Got family that's going to be hanging around for the holidays, might have give em some breakfast off the smoker!

HoDeDo

See that egg on the top of the tater... it is cooked perfectly for me. it was set all the way around, and when you busted into the yolk, it was running all over the crunchy bits on the top edges. A forkful with the egg, taters, and waygu, was heavenly. Perfect base for the day.

BradT

Man i ate 2 of those and would have had more if i had any room, and it was so damn good i would eat them for desert too. I have had some serious midnight cravings for those and the pork portabella pizza since having them. Just when you think Big Poppa has made the best thing you have ever had to eat he tops it.

HoDeDo

Man i ate 2 of those and would have had more if i had any room, and it was so damn good i would eat them for desert too. I have had some serious midnight cravings for those and the pork portabella pizza since having them. Just when you think Big Poppa has made the best thing you have ever had to eat he tops it.

Those mushroom cap pizzas were darn tasty!!! I had 3 of them myself. You guys definitely have the good eats out on the left coast. :)

Top Bottom