180 brisket

Matt Dalton

Congrats to BP on his brisket win yesterday scoring a 180..which for those that don't know is a perfect score(all judges giving 9's)like a 300 in bowling...great job buddy!

TentHunter

icon14.png
icon14.png
WOW!!! That is quite a feat!

Big Poppa

Administrator
scooter I thought it was top 5....I made a few changes and got a tip from Ryan from Big T'z...my burnt ends were off the charts and I only put 6 slices in the box but they were good

scooter

That's great BP! Super job on the 180! They are usually rare. Along with Matt's 180 in chicken recently yours makes 2 180's on MAK cookers within the last month!! Quite the comp cooker!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while driving one handed!

Big Poppa

Administrator
I think matts was the third 180 ever in california history and mine was the third in arizona history the others were Smokin Hills and Iab30

dnew

Congrats BP on the 180, something not many get and something for which you can be proud. Good stuff!

Mayn

I'm going to do chicken today. I watched BP video on thighs. Is it important to remove the bone or ok to leave it in? Same question with breast.

Mayn

I ordered some of your rubs. Can't wait till they get here lol. Hard to find much around here. Should be here tomorrow.

Top Bottom