Grilled Rainbow Trout

GrillGrate Brad

It was not in our plan to sponsor a fishing show, BUT when LipEm and RipEm (a national fishing show) approached us to be a sponsor and do a segment on grilling and fishing I could not say no! We fished a PIKE Tournament outside of Fairplay Colorado in September. We also caught a ton of rainbow trout and kept a few of them for the grill. WOWser! I learned a simple technique from the host on how to gut them by pulling the gill plate through their mouth- brings everything else with it. The camera crew ate two entire trout as an appetizer! Simple to grill. Put a couple o slits on both sides of fish, a little butter and lemon in the body cavity and that was all. NO seasoning. Nothing left but the bones.
Our show appears on SPORTSMAN Channel on Monday (12/13) at NOON. Their website has a zip code link to tell you the channel Sportsman is in your area.

TentHunter

Smoked Rainbow trout on the grill has an absolutely amazing delicate smoke flavor and those look superbly simple and tasty. I love it A LOT!!!

AND what's more.... You just answered a nagging question I've been having: How will the Grill Grates work for my Weber kettle?

Brad, I'm glad your posting more!

Top Bottom