Contest back this week Lets see whwat we get!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Ok its been awhile so lets see if we can get some entries! If we do Ill do more of them...
Dont be shy iin entering.....Now who is the judge?

First place $25 Store credit to Big Poppa Smokers
Second Place $15 Store Credit to Big Poppa Smokers
Third Place $10 Store Credit to Big Poppa Smokers

$5 buck credit for all others.....

Come on...get some free stuff!

TentHunter

I'm in. I haven't gotten to cook much the past few weeks and am itching to fire up the grill!

If memory serves me correctly Tanya (Tatonka3A2) is the judge. Let's make her job hard! ;)

Patrick_CT

I will try to be in this week if the kids allow me time to take pics. Or if you need a judge I can also help with that.. all it good for me! Thanks BP.

Ozric

My Traeger is dead and my Yoder is 2 weeks away, but...I do have an AMNTS (A-Maze-N Tube Smoker). Let me think a bit and see if I can conjure up something with my Weber and the AMNTS.

I mean, really, I do have to eat, right? :p

Saxguy

My Traeger is dead and my Yoder is 2 weeks away, but...I do have an AMNTS (A-Maze-N Tube Smoker). Let me think a bit and see if I can conjure up something with my Weber and the AMNTS.

I mean, really, I do have to eat, right? :p

Ozric, are you anywhere near Erpland ;)

Ozric

Ozric, are you anywhere near Erpland ;)

Born and raised. lol

Somebody finally connected that dot (like my avatar isn't a dead giveaway). They're one of my favorite bands. I have a couple of dozen of their CDs and a few videos. I find it easier to work to music without vocals. Excepting Sinatra. His backing arrangements are also superb. I see that you're a sax guy. doh. I studied piano under the soloist for the St. Louis Philharmonic back in the early 60s. I played bass and keyboards before I enlisted. When I got back from the service, I found that my mother had just given away all of my gear: Fender bass, tube amp and a couple of 15s (wasn't smart enough at the time to run 12s), an old POS keyboard (some knock-off brand), and a practice amp that I ran the keyboard through, and mics and mic stands and, oh, this is making my head hurt ...

And it's way the heck off topic. Sorry.

Saxguy

Not to hijack the thread - but as a pianist you would probably appreciate the fact that I have a Bosendorfer Imperial sitting downstairs. We have concert pianists perform at the house for groups of 50-60 people.

Now back to the thread...

TentHunter

BP owns the Ernie Ball company. His great grandfather, Ernest R. Ball, was also the Vaudeville pianist who wrote the music for "When Irish eyes are Smiling."

Top Bottom