Bacon wrapped stuffed chicken

Chili Head

I did these a week ago..kinda lazy in posting lately. I pounded out some chicken breasts and stuffed em with jalapeños and cheese and bacon weaved em.
2a9uvyhu.jpg

aqyzydes.jpg

abyvutub.jpg

7ynyruta.jpg

Put on some green balls too dusted with desert gold.
zesa5y5y.jpg

Everyone getting happy happy happy.
upysupav.jpg

ygujenaj.jpg

duzyrysy.jpg

These turned out really good! Delicious!

Last edited:
I love green balls but have never got them right on the MAK. How long did you cook the green things at 350F? Anything special I need to know to get it right?

TentHunter

Chili, you just made me VERY hungry! Bacon-wrapped stuffed chicken anyone? Why yes, please!

How do you like the FireWire skewers; aren't they great?

I love green balls but have never got them right on the MAK. How long did you cook the green things at 350F? Anything special I need to know to get it right?

We cook Brussels Sprouts very much like Chili Head did, but over the years we found a little trick. Steam them first in the microwave just until they're barely tender, then douse in cold water to stop the cooking (otherwise they can get mushy). Toss them in a little light olive oil & season with garlic, salt & pepper (or Little Louie's w/black pepper), then stir fry or grill over high heat 'till they get just a little char.

Soooooooooo delicious! Of course grilling gives them a light smoke flavor that is simply phenomenal.

Here's some that we did this way: http://www.pelletsmoking.com/pelletsmoking-com-gallery-10/1-star-flamezone-rocks-dinner-4508/

P.S. I love watching folks who say they don't like Brussels Sprouts, try these!

Last edited:

Chili Head

NorCal I do mine like TH does his. I used desert gold though. Rule of thumb is if they're fresh you must blanch em first. If you get the frozen variety then just put em on the grill after thawing for a minute in the microwave.

Top Bottom