Ladies and Smokin Gents...Allow me to introduce you to our newest Moderator...Scooter

Big Poppa

Administrator
Yes Scooter...the man with the cleanest drip pan and most orderly pellet stash has accepted the invitation to attempt to moderate this wild and wooly frontier of a forum.

He has extensive experience as a mod in the cigar arena and I believe that he will be a great addition to the team.

Remember our goal is to exchange ideas and not debate them....

He will be on the whole site but with an emphasis on MAK

Thanks Scooter!

TTNuge

Makes me wonder if I've been on a cigar forum with him in the past. Was pretty active a few years ago but now I just smoke them and don't really talk about them since the pellet passion hit.

scooter

Makes me wonder if I've been on a cigar forum with him in the past. Was pretty active a few years ago but now I just smoke them and don't really talk about them since the pellet passion hit.

Could be, I'm scooter on all of them. I'm on Cigar Family, Cigar Weekly and on to Smokers Forums (mod/admin from 2004-2007) when the cigar passion turned into a passion for pipes and tobacco.

scooter

Thanks Scott. My humidor is open to either you guys. Don't have any Davidoffs but have Cohibas, Bolivars, Partagas, Trinidad, Hoya De Monterrey, Vegas Robaina etc all from somewhere I shouldn't have them from and all with plenty of aging... :)

jimsbarbecue

icon14.png
Good Deal!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Trent I dont know what those are but I wil glady smoke one with you...to keep this from being a hijack....Scooter my cigars are all mixed up in my humidor and I rarely use a cutter. That has to drive you crazy.

scooter

Always try to keep plenty PSD4s and RASSs around. My favorites!

A man after my own heart!! The PSD4 is my favorite!

Trent I dont know what those are but I wil glady smoke one with you....

Sterling, you had a PSD4 last night. Partagas Serie D #4.
RASS=Ramon Allones Specially Sellected

Scooter my cigars are all mixed up in my humidor and I rarely use a cutter. That has to drive you crazy.

haha.. nice try. My humi is a little mixed up also. Only rule I have in the humi is no flavored sticks in with the madi's and naturals.

Top Bottom