Todays cook for my companies party

Big Poppa

Administrator
500 pieces of chicken and 80 tri tips
Cooked the chicken on two Meadow Creek BBQ42 Chicken cookers, A Meadow Creek PR 72, and some Tiernan son of brisket chicken help

We used some pellets so it qualifies!

We went through over 1,000 plates!

It was a blast.... The pr72 can hold the 80 tritips in one cook!
P1000270.jpg

P1000269.jpg

P1000268.jpg

Some Mike Mills Seventeenth Street Spicy Chicken
P1000267.jpg

P1000266.jpg

5 Hole

The Mike Mills chicken was out of this world good. Not pictured was Wee Willies White Sauce Chicken...unreal. Great job slaying the yardbirds Pops.

CarterQ

That's awesome, no better feeling than showing appreciation for those who get it done for you day in and day out.

Big Poppa

Administrator
man there was about two hours of action.....The great thing is that we all work as such a team...everybody pickup up where they can...(except for cleanup...i mysteriously disappear) Joe said "I want to cook for a thousand...We all agreed.

jimsbarbecue

Very nice. But your not helping us socal cookers. December cooking attire shorts and a BPS t-Shirt. We are suppose to keep that a secret. Looked like a grand time!

5 Hole

Very nice. But your not helping us socal cookers. December cooking attire shorts and a BPS t-Shirt. We are suppose to keep that a secret. Looked like a grand time!

Actually, the temp was in the mid 30's.....we have VERY thick skin. (secret kept)

Top Bottom