Bacon Grenades.

Big Poppa

Administrator
I have a great friend from South Dakota who comes to the desert in the winter. He absolutely loves armadillo eggs...I made some chili left over from Sis in Laws dinner...
P1000336.jpg

This chili had Strube Ranch wagyu Top Sirloin, Italian Sausage, ground sirloin, onions peppers, tomatos and a bunch of secret spices...Ill give you a hint two of them were chili powder and cunim...
Then I made some crazy cornbread...I dont know what got into me...Sauteed some sweet onion and diced jalapeno and chorizo...added that to cornbread mix along with some honey and four mexican cheeses....I drizzled honey on the buttered cornbread
P1000329.jpg

P1000334.jpg

P1000333.jpg

But I decided to wrap the armadillo eggs in bacon (cream cheese stuffed jalapenos wrapped in sweet italian saussage) and two stage the rub with Butchers Honey and Smokin Guns Hot While they were on the MAK I checked the forum and saw that someone had made bacon grenades on the bradley forum I wonder if these are different?
P1000319.jpg

P1000322.jpg

P1000323.jpg

P1000328.jpg

P1000330.jpg

P1000331.jpg

Deb

Very nice BP, that chili looks great. I have some chicken chili going for tomorrow, I'll post it later.

Top Bottom