Merry Christmas from MAK

sparky

i hope all of ya'lls health is good for guys, gals and your families too. family #1, my grill #2. have a great xmas ppl. stay safe and drink smart. i have 30 ppl (inlaws) coming over for xmas. i'm drinking....

CarterQ

Merry Christmas to the MAK family and thank you for all of the hard work you guys do to make this such a wonderful hobby. Best wishes for a blessed and successful 2011!

Sparky, 30 inlaws? Man you better be drinkin! That should be fun, just remember pellet cookers require constant supervision ;-) so at least you can escape while cookin!

scooter

Merry Christmas Bob and to your family. Looking back on 2010 it's been a phenomenal year of growth and prosperity for MAK! Here's to 2011 being even better!

ACW3

Merry Christmas to everyone. Since I already know most of what I am getting from Santa (ALL pellet cooking related, of course), it looks like I will have a fantastic Christmas as well.

I would also like to wish all our troops a Merry Christmas and that Santa can bring them home safe and sound.

Art

jimsbarbecue

sparky our count is 29 and growing,all my wifes side. When you serve good food your house becomes the first choice.

ACW3 fully agree. Vets are always welcome at out home.

Top Bottom