THANKS! New Record Day for Pelletsmoking.com!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Thanks so much to all of you who made yesterday yet another record day for traffic here yesterday! To think this thing is only about 3 months old! I cannot thank all of you enough.

We have just fabulous people here and fantastic cooks!

Keep it going!

jimsbarbecue

Record Day

BP thanks!

I check a few BBQ sites daily or weekly. Overnight PelletSmoking.com made the list.
To the PelletSmoking members. Thanks for making this a cooking site. I know everyday there will be posts with photos of cooks you have done that we all can learn from.

BP most have a "Good Idea" for this or that but it stops at a idea.
PelletSmoking members are lucky your a I'm going to do it and the best way you know how and right now and PelletSmoking.com is the result. I will mention "Pellet Passion " here as I have done elsewhere is the affliction we have that drives this and how great that is.To look at the content that 3 months have produced,I can't wait to see what next year holds for PelletSmoking.

BP having someone who runs the site and has video of cooks and post containing great info and also keeping us orderly is not easily done. Chris at TVWB does this well as do you and Chris is good company to be mentioned with!

Johnny Trigg Class thanks for making this come to town . Cannot wait to attend and always want more classes.

My wish for PelletSmoking members is one day you get to meet BP and his team. Good people!

CarterQ

Thanks BP for giving us a place where we can hang, and just be folks who love to share their love of outdoor cooking. Look forward to an awesome and adventuresome 2011

sparky

i would love to meet the big poppa team. someday we should all get together and do some smokin. it would be great to meet everyone on the forum, to see the faces that go with the great comments. bp, thank you very much for putting me in touch with a fantastic group of ppl who share my passion. and i get to learn alot of stuff that i never knew before. thank you sterling....

Rip

Well, I just got here...but I know a great thing when i see it! Thanks BP and all the members who have contributed so much information...in just three months!!

Rip

cowgirl

I want to add my thanks to BP and the rest of you too! Thanks for making this a great site to share and learn.
I've been too busy to smoke much lately but hope things will slow down this winter.

HoDeDo

I think everyone has already covered the sentiments... I don't think there will be any issues with this continuing to grow :) There are some great cooks here, and I really enjoy reading about the successes and the failures! (with great pics to boot).

I'm sure there will be lots of high water marks that will be bested in the coming year....

Top Bottom